- A screen embedded in the surface of each pillar inside the car will take a live video feed from the cameras outside the car.
- The screens show pedestrians, cyclists and other vehicles, giving the driver a 360 of visibility all around the car.
- Any pedestrians or cyclists at risk will be highlighted by the Heads-Up display with a halo warning.
- The screen on the B-Pillars activates when the driver looks over their shoulder during an overtaking manouver.
‘Follow Me’ Ghost Car Navigation
- To aid navigation on busy urban roads, a ghost car can be projected on the windscreen for the driver to follow.
Share this Post